Swaybar Issues!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaper93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my 93 suburban has pulled through the bolt hole where the swaybar bracket mounts is there anyway to fix this. I’ve thought about drilling it out and rethreading the hole but it looks like it has been done before. I need help any and all ideas welcome.

GoToGuy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Many Suburbans have a front and rear swaybar. What fitting are you referring to? What year and model K or C 15, 25, 35? A pic helps? Pretend were all blind out here.

Reaper93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
1993 chevy suburban c1500 Silverado package with front and rear sway bars. It’s my profile pic.

Reaper93

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your the one looking for help. You can't be more specific? How much help do you expect if you don't have the intelligence to answer the questions asked of you.
Look up the list dumbass I made it very specific here I’ll make it even easier for you. 1993 Chevy suburban c1500 5.7l tbi tire size 235/75r15 it’s the front driver side mounting hole that pulled through.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My personal rule #1 - don't be an ass. My personal rule #2 - don't assume someone else is trying to be an ass.

Some people need more info to better picture the situation in their head. I often offer up wrong ideas because I don't have the specific situation correct in my head. I've worked on way too many different vehicles and I get them confused. In this situation I was confident in offering up that idea.