Swap Meet Slam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Donald Mitchell

1990 C1500 5.7L
Reaction score
ACC carpet from @lmctruck :waytogo: The instructions say there might be extra material... that ‘might’ be an understatement ;) Dash touchup and sound deadener in :)

You must be registered for see images attach
How thick did you go with the roof sound deadner? I`m adding it to mine and I dont want trouble with fitting the headliner.

Donald Mitchell

1990 C1500 5.7L
Reaction score
Thanks! I think every one who redoes the interior and sound deadening should drive the truck while everythings out of the cab. It will give you a great demonstration of what carpet and other sound deadening products do. My first impression was " what the hell, it`s my grandads truck".

Tim W

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Stereo is in! Sony XAV-AX1000 adding Bluetooth, SiriusXM, and backup camera to the old truck. All the components and radio came from Crutchfield I added a Metra Electronics Corp. double DIN kit to complete the install. I had the guys at Ronnies Electronics Auto Land install an alarm

I love this steering wheel cover. If you dont mind me asking but where did you get it?

Donald Mitchell

1990 C1500 5.7L
Reaction score
Started this project a little over a year ago. It's been a fun ride, and more to come. Shot from a local cruise night :D

I like that bumper. You could probably get some large hella driving lights to fit those.

WILWAXU

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
First truck post of the new year. Installed an updated tail light harness from Southwest Performance Parts. It's a nice piece! The old one was used up.

https://swperformanceparts.com/88-98-CHEVY-TRUCK-TL-KIT/