Suspension overhaul

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sal09

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That’s kind of what I’m going for. Would like 33 or 35, I will be taking of my front bumper and putting in a skid plate or something along those roads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sal09

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea this is my baby haha. 4l80 is in just need a couple things. Rearend is next, then maybe the wilwood brakes

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I might do that eventually but I might try to use 2500 brakes first and gmt800 master cylinder, also stainless brake lines..

sal09

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m going to have to check it out might be cheaper.

sal09

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Know any good control arm setup or even just the springs?l

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Know any good control arm setup or even just the springs?l

That's a good question. I just kept mine all oem style. Figured they've lasted this long. Kept the original springs too just swaped sides

Ben Burrage

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I used Energy Suspension bushing set. Yes, they squeak for a bit, but if you keep them lubed it eventually goes away and they will last much longer. Replace all your front end parts, you will be happy with the results. Also go with the 4/1 leafs if you will do any towing. Replace your body bushings with poly while you are at it.

Reaction score
If you want to install polyurethane suspension bushings, I'd stay away from PST (Performance Suspension Technology). I replaced all of my susp. bushing with poly bushings on my '93 C2500 from them. Truck rode like I was going down the road on the rims after. Replaced the cab to frame poly bushings with OEM and it's now barely tolerable. Still rides way too stiff, but I'm not about to do the that job again.