suspension lift id

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
I know it is only 2 pictures but can some one tell me what lift this is?

Attachments

• 00D0D_hWKqNJETK8S_08i06Z_1200x900.jpg
    00D0D_hWKqNJETK8S_08i06Z_1200x900.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 00x0x_amXfjrDfrS9_0b809A_1200x900.jpg
    00x0x_amXfjrDfrS9_0b809A_1200x900.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 26

caw_86

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know fabtech makes those kind of shock mounts that are up under the wheel well

99xcss4

Reaction score
thanks I am parting out a truck that has lift that locks close to that one manly the front skid plate is the same but it dose not have dual shocks in the front and some one cut out the center of the t-bar brackets and put bowties in them. I do not know if I am going to keep or sell the lift but I would like to who made. out of all the lifts that are curently in production for these trucks I am failing to find this one I know they change from time to time so maybe this is an old lift that got replaced.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Fabtech use to offer a skid plate and the shock hoops like that but a lot of there kits where blue. It could be a BDS lift also.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
take a pic of the torsion bar drop. just the front with the cover doesnt help. fabtech, procomp and BDs all had a similar optional cover

if i want to aimlessly guess since the trac bars were only really offered like that by procomp then its a procomp system but the tbar cross drop shoulda told you that. track width isnt wide enough even with a ton of positive offset your rims already dont have to be fabtech.

99xcss4

Reaction score
the truck in the pictures is not the tuck in question but it is very close. the truck has a massive skid plate on the bottom covering the front dif and the very front of the engine the front skid plate is close to the picture but the holes in the one on the truck remind me of bullet hole wheels. looking at this https://www.motortrend.com/features/129-0303-chev/ the procomp steering link looks like the one on the truck the procomp kit dose not show skid plates

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
just post pictures of the truck in question. theres half a dozen similarities through things during the 30 years these trucks have been around. depending on new vs old kit. few non existant ones. most say it on the front drop or the side tbar drop. Otherwise this is a useless guessing game without pictures of said truck.

procomp even changed 2-3 times extensively based on the motor trend thing you sent

99xcss4

Reaction score
I do not have acses to it right now just had a friend take it away on a carhaller so we can part the truck out I do not absolutely need to know what who made it but it would be a good thing if I decide to sell it. If I was a betting man I would say it is an older procomp that one out all of them I can find is the closest the reason why I way asking if any had a rough idea of what it was is I want to try and find a instruction manual. If I find any marking when we part out and scrap the truck I will post an update on it and to all that have replied thank you for your help.

99xcss4

Reaction score
on a side note it seems I am going to be forsed to get with the times and get a phone and being disabled with horrendous eye sight is a bad excuse for not wanting to have one