Supporting Member Perks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Silvio Iacuone

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,
I've been on the site for a while and a few months ago I finally joined as a member. I spend more time reading and learning than posting. Back in December I decided to become a supporting member to support the site. I figured that like most forums, but becoming a paying member, that would unlock the classifieds section? Is that the case? I am trying to find parts for my 1999 K3500 project and that seemed like a good place to start.

Thanks,
Silvio

Georgiabigfoot

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi All,
I've been on the site for a while and a few months ago I finally joined as a member. I spend more time reading and learning than posting. Back in December I decided to become a supporting member to support the site. I figured that like most forums, but becoming a paying member, that would unlock the classifieds section? Is that the case? I am trying to find parts for my 1999 K3500 project and that seemed like a good place to start.

Thanks,
Silvio
New member here, did you ever get an answer even 2 years later ?