Supercharged 454

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wonder if the Whipple's been on it for the whole 221K! :) It might be due for a refresh.. the engine, and the SC.

It's always a damn K2500 Suburban with the goodies, so difficult it seems to find a C2500 example. I think I've found one near me but it's a project, so I'm having a tough time taking the bait.

Richard

stutaeng

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's always a damn K2500 Suburban with the goodies, so difficult it seems to find a C2500 example. I think I've found one near me but it's a project, so I'm having a tough time taking the bait.

Richard
Well, that one is from North, so it's no surprise...

You are looking for a C2500 over a K2500 Suburban? I'd thought the K-series were more sought out even in the South, no? There's plenty more Cxxxx vs Kxxxx around here anyways.

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, that one is from North, so it's no surprise...

You are looking for a C2500 over a K2500 Suburban? I'd thought the K-series were more sought out even in the South, no? There's plenty more Cxxxx vs Kxxxx around here anyways.
I don't have any use for a 4x4; I mean really I don't have any use for a 2500 Suburban of either variety. :D But, I've owned plenty of 1500 Suburbans and I'd rather just go ahead and spring for the 2500's bigger engine, stronger transmission, and rear axle. Unfortunately I keep finding 2500 'Burbs in 4x4, or worse, they'll be RWD but be diesel or 5.7.

So you are looking for another GMT400...

I knew you'd get another one eventually. :lol:
Yeah, yeah.. haven't laid out the bucks yet so it ain't mine. Seller moving a little slow with more details and he's not exactly close by, so I'm not making the trip without a much better idea of what I'm going after. It's kind of a pile, but has potential.

Richard