Suburban with wt grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loosh

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Watching Halloween Kills and saw a murder victim driving this around. This looks like a 95 and up suburban with a wt face. Did they ever make these? Or is this just something really cool production found? I’m guessing someone’s old project that got abandoned and picked up by a movie vehicle company maybe? Idk just thought it was cool to see and figured someone here might think it’s cool as well.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
There's a few of these base model Burbs out there. That grille is the 92-93 version (88-93 for pickups). Some people nickname it the "box fan" grille. The "streamline" grille is similar in basic design, but the smaller bars aren't as obvious. These are used beginning in '94 model year and through the remainder of the 400 era. These aren't common either in this area; most people in the Houston, Texas area and the suburbs ordered their Burbs in the fancier trim levels that were more like the Silverado on pickups.

Reluctanse

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There were fleet trim burbs that various level governments had, around here you could find old forest service rigs with the w/t grills. Good catch, always fun to find cool rigs used in movies.

sync

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
There were fleet trim burbs that various level governments had, around here you could find old forest service rigs with the w/t grills. Good catch, always fun to find cool rigs used in movies.

Fleet trim burban is one vehicle I want. 3/4 ton, tail gate, 350 auto. No reasonable explanation as to why.