Suburban running boards on crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shorty01GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
is this possible? Does anyone have pics of this setup? I don’t need them but the wife and kiddo use them.. I don’t want to use round stainless step bars on new truck..

Shorty01GMC

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I saw this somewhere.. not sure how it would look.. re doing a 00 k2500 crew.. it has a 4” Trainmaster lift, 20x10 -24 motor metal razor with 275 65r20 toyo mt, I want to swap from Chevy to GMC grill and steering wheel cover.. looking for a very subtle almost step bar.. I plan to swap the wheels for chrome h2 and 35” rt someday

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is this possible? Does anyone have pics of this setup? I don’t need them but the wife and kiddo use them.. I don’t want to use round stainless step bars on new truck..

suburban side steps are the same length as the ones used on a crew cab. the factory side step mounts are welded to the inside of the rocker panel, so you would have to source them from a donor truck as some of them are discontinued.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
It'd look somewhat like this:
You must be registered for see images attach

Not exactly, but just to give you a gist of how it would look. I don't believe these steps are from a suburban as they stick out pretty far.