Suburban Rear Seat Belt Comfort Guide (Passenger Side, Gray)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking for a passenger side child/small adult rear seat belt comfort guide for a Suburban in gray. Looks just like this one for the driver's side except it should have a raised "R" instead of an "L" on the back of the storage tab, and the elastic line comes out on the other side of that tab.

You must be registered for see images attach

They attach to little semi-circular hook and loop pads on the sides of the second row seats in the Suburbans. (Maybe Tahoes/Escalades/Denalis and other vehicles as well?) This is how they look when they're attached and have the guide stored on the tab.

I have no actual need for it, it's just one of the few items that came with my Suburban new that I seem to have misplaced over the years. I'd like to have both of them. If anyone has a used passenger side "R" one in gray or knows where I can buy one new please let me know, thanks!

ncscribe

Reaction score
I got one for you. $5 plus the ride

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I got one for you. $5 plus the ride

I hate to be picky about something I'll probably never use, but is the plastic bent where the cable attaches to the smaller piece? It looks like it from the pictures. I'd really prefer to have one in good shape. Thanks for looking regardless, though!

ncscribe

Reaction score
It may be. Looking at it, there is a lighter line that goes across it at the corner.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
It may be. Looking at it, there is a lighter line that goes across it at the corner.

Yeah, I thought I saw that in one of the pics but couldn't really tell. I think I'll pass on this one but thank you! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours.