Suburban hangers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bnixon

Reaction score
I have the Belltech 6620 Drop Hangers and 6652 Shackles on my 1994 C1500 suburban. It showed up on the Belltech site when filtering for 94 Suburbans when I purchased it in march. It no longer shows up. It fits fine the only issue is when loaded the front 6" of the leaf spring will contact the bottom of the footwell for the third-row seat. I am planning to just pull out the carpet and cut a section above it out and fabricate a new hump over the springs and weld it in. It will only take about 3/4" or so to make room. Hope that helps

You must be registered for see images attach

Killerc998

Reaction score
So it's been almost a year. Got hangers mounted. With hangers and shackles I got a 3/3.25" of drop. With the 200+lbs of audio it will be about 4". Didn't get a shot of the DJM shackles out. Had a buddy with a CNC get dimension so he can change a little and make them. This is his version.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
I quickly read the thread title as "Superb Hangers" and entered the thread. Needless to say, these hangers are not the ones I expected to see. I really need to do a better job of double checking what I read haha.