Suburban down.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well like I said in another thread. Been thinking about making the blank square into a cubby. Been playing around with a plastic cubby I had for the cd. So far cut it to a size I think will work. Still needs trimming and a top glued on but heres my progress. Soon I'll test fit it into the dash .

You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Tinkering with the cubby. Got the lid in and the lip. Still needs trimming and a filler. Think once it sanded and done I'll spray it flat black. Or satin. Heres the progress.

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the bezel in. Test fitted the cubby to make sure the dash doesn't scrap it. Seems like I got a winner. Just need to fill the gaps, sand, and then paint. Heres an idea look. Testing this i gotta say the LEDs are bright. Love em. Oh and if anybody buys a light switch from 1aauto i recommend removing the blue rubber cover off the bulb. Makes it shine brighter and white.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Looking good, at least you're getting stuff done on yours. Maybe this weekend.....gotta work tomorrow, rain kept me in today. 2 more hours and this crazy year is over!
Happy 2021 everyone!

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well got the holes filled and some imperfections. Just need sanding and paint now:)

BIG_1088

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i'd recommend putting a grooved or textured liner in there, my sonoma came with a cubby like that and anything lighter than a phone would go rolling out in a hard stop

put a corrugated paper liner in it i bought from buchheits, fixed that issue real quick

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i'd recommend putting a grooved or textured liner in there, my sonoma came with a cubby like that and anything lighter than a phone would go rolling out in a hard stop

put a corrugated paper liner in it i bought from buchheits, fixed that issue real quick

Will do thanks for the tip. Wish I had a 3d printer. I would of tried to print this out lol