Stupid 10 bolt

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Well trucks in garage. What a nightmare. Was in reverse and axle was almost completely locked up. Had to put it in 4lo to get it to move. Front tire dug hell of a hole tryin to push the SOB but it's in there. Supposed be warmer this week so I can have garage doo open to make room behind it to more easily swap axles. Told gf to leave me alone for a day so I can get it done.... damn women n their constant need of attention and my.... nevermind I keep forgettin its family friendly forum haha.

shovelbill

Oh, the horror...
Reaction score
Well trucks in garage. What a nightmare. Was in reverse and axle was almost completely locked up. Had to put it in 4lo to get it to move. Front tire dug hell of a hole tryin to push the SOB but it's in there. Supposed be warmer this week so I can have garage doo open to make room behind it to more easily swap axles. Told gf to leave me alone for a day so I can get it done.... damn women n their constant need of attention and my.... nevermind I keep forgettin its family friendly forum haha.
Ahh...be grateful, lol.

Schurkey

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Can be"? Sure. I get that.

OTOH, given "good" mother-in-laws, they can be a real benefit. SWMBO's parents divorced, then both remarried. I had a Mother-in-Law, and a Step-Mother-In-Law; both of 'em treated me right. But despite the two M-I-Ls, I never got the benefit of the FFM.