stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SentandBent4x4

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Seen this locally (Houston, Texas) on 5miles. Seems a bit high, but it's a work truck so they figure they'll get it....
Now you'll notice that description and pictures do not match.....since I have a '97 Chevy crew cab literally right outside my door, Im quite familiar with what one looks like! And that is NOT it....

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230607-095320.png
    Screenshot_20230607-095320.png
    1,008.7 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_20230607-094403.png
    Screenshot_20230607-094403.png
    503.8 KB · Views: 20

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This truck is less than a mile from my house, and ride by it everyday going to and from work. It's been sitting in this guy's yard for a year at least, and I kept saying I was going to stop and ask about it. I was thinking parts truck. Now I see he's listed it on market place for $2000, with a blown head gasket. It looks a little too nice to be a parts truck, but I do want nice parts. Be even nicer if it was cheaper on the price too.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...place_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

I could get enough parts off of it to justify the cost, but is it too nice to turn into junk, is the question.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This truck is less than a mile from my house, and ride by it everyday going to and from work. It's been sitting in this guy's yard for a year at least, and I kept saying I was going to stop and ask about it. I was thinking parts truck. Now I see he's listed it on market place for $2000, with a blown head gasket. It looks a little too nice to be a parts truck, but I do want nice parts. Be even nicer if it was cheaper on the price too.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplac...place_top_picks&referral_story_type=top_picks

I could get enough parts off of it to justify the cost, but is it too nice to turn into junk, is the question.
I would try to fix the engine, see if you can get it to run. Body and especially the interior look too nice to cut up....