stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Was just cruising Pinterest an came across
You must be registered for see images attach
D4S down 4 sound audio shop has a awesome 400 Tahoe I just have these outside pics ones a sticker but in one of their pictures it has stickers wrap on it

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
I also seen this on Pinterest also it’s a diagnostic device that plugs like a code reader but it sends information to your phone! “Fixd “ looks like a decent option I didn’t see how much money but looks like it could be better than the $50-200 quick readers? But if anyone has used it before let me know or even if you think it’s junk I’m not looking for one but seems like give you more info on what’s wrong/ is more pin point problem.

Keeper

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hmmmm... a 1999 Suburban 6.5td with factory 8 lugs and K1500 badging. Kitchen sink truck with 1500 frame?

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I also seen this on Pinterest also it’s a diagnostic device that plugs like a code reader but it sends information to your phone! “Fixd “ looks like a decent option I didn’t see how much money but looks like it could be better than the $50-200 quick readers? But if anyone has used it before let me know or even if you think it’s junk I’m not looking for one but seems like give you more info on what’s wrong/ is more pin point problem.
Here, lemme save you $24. I haven't found a vehicle yet that my BAFX won't connect to. Chevy, Ford, VW, Nissan, BMW, etc.
www.amazon.com/BAFX-Products-Reader-Diagnostics-Devices/dp/B078K54MT5/

Install the free "Torque Lite" app on your phone and you can do pretty much anything you need to.