stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah conditioner was honey leather an I hear yeah on yeah I said take off them stompers you call shoes total understand!! But I also have a “work car” 09 Ford Fusion that has 67k miles I bought in 18 it’s base model but that’s all I need for it to get me to n fro work! It has the microfiber seats that feel old school and are really comfortable an when I feel so or weather is actually bad I’ll drive the Escalade but she also gets a wash asap afterwards then sits for maybe the weekend or a month from then. But summertime is where she gets her mileage in wife loves going garage sales an I don’t mind I’ve nabbed a few BA things for man cave in basement lol a good chunk in pic below not fridge not chairs but majority everything else lol
You must be registered for see images attach

What’s the story behind the fridge in the back? Looks like one my grandmother had from the 50s or 60s but it was painted.

Nice setup, by the way. I wish I had a basement!

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Been online again and found a squarebody. When I was out in St Paul watching the Wild loose yesterday.
https://greenbay.craigslist.org/cto/d/de-pere-make-offerchevy-silverado-2500/7478606448.html

What do I even say other than "what does that do"
Damn, I'd hate to be the person who had to bend that mess. I doubt it makes it louder, looks like it's just straight piped. :puke:

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
Popped up for sale near me. Messaged the guy tonight, hope to look at it tomorrow. 1993 (94+ grille obviously), just a 4.3, but I don't care. Unpopular opinion, but I'd put factory wheels and tires back on it. I've been eyeballing a Roadmaster to wheels can go on.

Sold before I even had the chance to look at it.

Last edited:

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yes it is from the 50’s guy I used to work with inherited his parents house and house was never updated till about 2014 when he redid the kitchen. It took about 1.5yrs to sand it and the spray clear it paint inside and remove paint on certain logos/details also put it back together lol. Now she’s stickerbombed I’ll have to take new pics of stickers since I’ve add a ton and have a handful to put on now! Lol I also recovered that pool table also $100 for it balls 3 racks and 13 sticks at a garage sale! Velvet Elvis big was $3 small one $5 chairs I got for $40 basically brand new at a old thrift shop bye old house. But here’s few pics of fridge.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
You guys have cooler fridges than me. My fridge in my garage I got from sears in Louisiana. Never failed me and I’ve hit it several times with cars and it’s got a dent from getting toppled over when I was moving from Minnesota to where I am now. Gunned the poor old Vortec 350 and I didn’t strap it down right and it rolled out.

Every dent, ding, scrape, sticker, and broken piece has a story except for the broken handle, it came like that and didn’t happen when I hit it with a mallet :secret:

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You guys have cooler fridges than me. My fridge in my garage I got from sears in Louisiana. Never failed me and I’ve hit it several times with cars and it’s got a dent from getting toppled over when I was moving from Minnesota to where I am now. Gunned the poor old Vortec 350 and I didn’t strap it down right and it rolled out.

Every dent, ding, scrape, sticker, and broken piece has a story except for the broken handle, it came like that and didn’t happen when I hit it with a mallet :secret:
I didn't say mine was as pretty as his, just that it was the same model. Mine has rust holes around the bottom.

RedneckWithPaychecks

454/350 x (4x4)²
Reaction score
I didn't say mine was as pretty as his, just that it was the same model. Mine has rust holes around the bottom.
Ouch, everything but my fridges are rusty. Now thinking of that, that is where I keep my ice cream salt, and not inside because that bag takes up way to much space.

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/d/garden-grove-1985-chevy-suburban/7468262841.html
Much like this but I'd use it way more than for the once a year home made ice cream