stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bought the kids a couple go karts for Christmas, they had a rollover collision on Day 2 that snapped 2 wheels, so Walmart decided to send a brand new unit. Got the 3rd unit assembled and fired up this morning with an unusual smoke and oil leak. I’m no small engine mechanic, but that jagged dime sized hole in the crankcase doesn’t look right to me :) :) good ole Chinese pot metal craftsmanship

Guess I could stuff an old sock with some RTV in that hole and just full send it until she gives out. I’m guessing my wife’s customer service interaction will result in a 2nd parts cart shortly.

You must be registered for see images attach
You can get go karts at Walmart? I wanted one for ever in the 60s. I am to big now------or am I?

MrPink

Bainisteoir Páirteanna
Reaction score
East coast auto has always inflated their prices. I did however get a good deal from them years ago on a 2006 Jeep LJ Rubicon I paid $4500 for it with under 100k on it.