stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't mean to offend those who like that sort of stuff but :puke:

Yep, you have polarity sensitive LEDs in there. Put these non-polarity LEDs in and they should work correctly: https://www.amazon.com/Yorkim-Chipsets-Interior-Courtesy-License/dp/B07MXMCP31/ref=sr_1_16?dchild=1&keywords=194+amber+led+non-polarity&qid=1609378541&s=automotive&sr=1-16&th=1
What, you don't that truck is the most rad ride ever? You don't like how after all that work, the rear diff has the same ground clearance as before? Lol

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yep, for some reason the side markers need non-polarity bulbs. :shrug:

Awesome I'll look into it. Btw are these LEDs you recommended bright in your opinion?

Also just for giggles. What would happen if I left the polarity LEDs on the top and the non polarity on the bottom? Basically so when it blinks on the bottom works as it should and the top activates whenever I turn on the switch.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Awesome I'll look into it. Btw are these LEDs you recommended bright in your opinion?

Also just for giggles. What would happen if I left the polarity LEDs on the top and the non polarity on the bottom? Basically so when it blinks on the bottom works as it should and the top activates whenever I turn on the switch.
Personally, I've never tried that style of light before, I've heard it's a better design, but who knows. I currently have some miniature Alla Lighting ones but it looks like they don't make them anymore.

1ton-o-fun

Automotive Durability Tester
Reaction score
Happy new year to all of you guys, you help me get through the years with the distraction of talking trucks and I appreciate you and all of your posts. Best wishes to all of you! Peace in 2021 !

Right back atcha! Having a hard time prioritizing fixes and upgrades to mine. Guess it would be easier if I had an 8' bed full of $$$, lol!

HillcrestFarm

Reaction score
Nice looking GMC.

1993 GMC Sierra 4X4 Extended Cab Pickup. This is a one owner truck and is in original showroom condition. No Rust anywhere, stored winters and has never been in an accident. The only “non-standard” item is the upgrade to Vortec heads, which added approximately 60-75 HP (This really woke this truck up) and stainless steel exhaust. . The engine is a 5.7 and the trans is a 4L60E with cooler. This truck has been meticulously cared for, and has 80K original miles. It comes with all the extras including: PS, PB, Air, AM/FM Cassette (yes cassette) with equalizer, rear window defogger, immaculate matching interior, tilt, cruise, running boards, and everything included with the Z71 package. It also has a matching Ranch fiberglass topper. Underside of truck has been liberally coated with LPS3 every year. This truck needs nothing, not even tires, absolutely spotless!. I am asking $12,500 for this truck. Price is firm. Located in Zimmerman, MN

You must be registered for see images attach

https://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/d/zimmerman-1993-gmc-sierra-extended-cab/7245984600.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk