stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree, I've been reading up on the differences in that gen and I like the stuff that the IROC offered. I found out that blue one isn't even from Iowa, it's somewhere in Illinois, so that's out of the picture, I like the orange one better anyway lol. Still about 2 1/2 hours away, but if I could get it for like $3500 or less that would be sweet. Ultimately, I want it to be the new daily driver and retire my 97 to being a dedicated plow truck/winter beater. The seller claims the IROC is rust free, so I wouldn't want to drive it in the winter.
I'd look into if its a real iroc. Couldve just been a goof after a repaint but the 88-89s had the iroc z stickers at the back of doors and 85-87 had them at the fronts. I'd try to find one of 85-87 models they seem to run a little stronger than the later years. I had a 86 for a little while and they are fun to drive, always liked my 78 z28 better though.