stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now this isn't a truck but I'm definitely interested in buying the lot and flipping to make some extra cash. Lemme kno what you guys think.

https://redding.craigslist.org/pts/d/rancho-shocks/6529379447.html

You must be registered for see images attach

Not knowing what vehicles they fit (some may be to something obscure with little aftermarket interest or, worse, not complete sets of four) I would be concerned that you’d get little or no bites for months, not be able to sell all of them and break even if you’re lucky.

The packages look opened and there’s probably a reason that the seller just threw it on Craigslist as a bulk lot.

My two cents...pass on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not knowing what vehicles they fit (some may be to something obscure with little aftermarket interest or, worse, not complete sets of four) I would be concerned that you’d get little or no bites for months, not be able to sell all of them and break even if you’re lucky.

The packages look opened and there’s probably a reason that the seller just threw it on Craigslist as a bulk lot.
My two cents...pass on it.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya I've been back an fourth, the guy that's selling it I know the address and it's an off road shop, my guess is its closing down, never been in that one.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
https://www.zillow.com/homes/for_sa...022,-80.38353,35.455076,-80.61802_rect/11_zm/

is that a good price? that's cheap compared to where I live. pretty much all of the lots around here approx. 1/4 acre & pretty much any house under $150k needs a rehab. 2 houses currently for sale on my street. 1 is a foreclosure for 190, on the market for over a year & looks to be last updated in the 70s. the other is move in ready, on the market about 3-4mon & 245k. the house directly next door to me sold this past aug for 74k needing a full rehab, the flippers did their thing, went up for auction in jan w/ an opening bid of 200k, sold for 235k, move in ready. the new owners are gonna replace the 3/4 driveway w/ asphalt. po had a dirt driveway.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Last edited:

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
https://providence.craigslist.org/cto/d/1991-gmc-k2500-trade-for/6525810879.html

1991 GMC K2500 - Trade for smaller truck - $3000
< image 9 of 9 >
You must be registered for see images

1991 gmc 2500

condition: good
cylinders: 8 cylinders
drive: 4wd
fuel: gas
paint color: red
size: full-size
title status: missing
transmission: automatic
type: pickup

Looking to trade my GMC pickup for something a little smaller. Something like a Ford Bronco, Chevy Blazer or GMC Jimmy, Dodge Dakota Convertible, El Camino, Caballero. Also open to smaller trucks in good condition. Miles don't bother me. Preferably 4WD, but try me.
Tons of new stuff. Just did spark plugs, belt+tensioner+idler, alignment, battery, starter, alternator. Exhaust headers are 4 months old. Interior is great too. Truck came from out west a couple years ago so there's very little rust (for a 30 year old truck in New England).
Does have a bedliner. The lights on the front are wired in with the high beams but can be switched off. Full size bed. Brush guard. 4wd. 240K miles.
It does have some needs - Pitman arm and right-side ball joints. Door pins. Glove box door. Noisy lifters. It is currently daily driven and none of these things affect driving around town.
Send photos of what you have and I'll let you know if I'm interested. I can answer any questions via email. I love this truck, but I don't really have any need for something this big.
Thanks.

mars2878

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
for you diesel folks

https://providence.craigslist.org/cto/d/98-chevy-2-door-diesel-tahoe/6489454519.html

98 Chevy 2 Door Diesel Tahoe!! - $7795 (Canterbury ct)
< image 8 of 12 >