stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well that city they're in, only 25 mins north, is the only city with legal dispensaries in the county, with 3 different stores, and the city is under 5k ppl if I remember, so it's potsville up there.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Saw this thing while browsing around, dnt see these to often, some may not care but I like seeing cars that not many people have, old camaros, novas and tri 5 chevys are nice but they're everywhere. When was last time ya saw one of these
www.redbluffdodge.com/used/Dodge/1956-Dodge-Dodge+WGN-for-sale-in-Red-Bluff-CA-e50c4e200a0e0ae7682674b81f3f861d.htm
You must be registered for see images attach
That thing looks downright massive lol. Makes the mini van in the background look tiny

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
What model? Father in law has a 56 dodge custom royal lancer, long ass name but damn i want it.
Same thing but solid gray
You must be registered for see images attach
Can't be sure but I think it was a Lancer,solid white with black and white interior.Think the seats had some black & white checkering.I can remember revving the engine then mashing the ''D'' button on the push button gear selector,eventually broke the trans when I did this one time too many lol.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
If it were in my town youd be garunteed to find a bunch of burned up tin foil, empty colman fuel cans, lithium batteries with no lithium, and probably a bunch of broken light bulbs.

Oh and all the copper wire would be missing

Last edited: