stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Your drinking water has been contaminated by you meth head neighbors septic system. That is the only way that anyone could think that it looks ok.
Lol while that may be, in my current state of mind i like it lol

Last edited:

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Were the ones on the Z71 Tahoe aluminum?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They were, but that does look like a Z71 grill guard; I've never seen an aftermarket guard that had the divider bars for the headlights/turn-lamps and corner lenses.
I failed to see the divider bars and the fact the front clip is color matched. It's probably a z71 guard. But it is aluminum. Meaning it's not heavy duty like the seller states.

And since the lottery thing came up...... I'd build a log home, an 80x100 shop with a second level in back with a bar and man cave.

Then I'd be off to the Ram website to build me a mega cab. The wife would get a new Grand Cherokee or Durango eco diesel. I'll be hauling the green truck into the new shop to begin it's restoration and common rail 3.9 cummins/80e swap. Then I'd be out looking for a 68-70 charger to hellcat swap and paint like the General Lee because I have money and old school cool with new school power is badass.

Sent from my flagged XT1635-01

Tyler/T-Unit