stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
my top 4 are the general lee, 58 apache, 70 plymouth gtx, a 57 nomad. In that order lol. Ive wanted a real general lee ever since i can remember lol.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
99 2500 burb for sale in town. 154k miles asking 5500. Paints completely gone on the roof and the clear coat on the hood and tops of fenders is in bad shape.
You must be registered for see images attach

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would probably buy or build a house with a good size shop before i bought any classics lol.
I can have a car in 5 minutes if I have the money. Buying a house takes time. I would immediately leave the lottery office and heading straight to 1953!

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I can have a car in 5 minutes if I have the money. Buying a house takes time. I would immediately leave the lottery office and heading straight to 1953!
Yea but i live in a trailer park lol. Im not about to have a classic sittin around these ******** kids that dont care about hittin peoples cars with balls, bikes, whatever. Plus they leave **** everywhere. Then their parents wanna come get ****** with you when you yell at them. Id be outta here asap, but until then ill keep tellin nasty bitches to get off their fat ***** and watch their brats.