stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Idk but they’re kool as hell !!! I mean more n more people are tinting all of they windows even windshield and people have red blue green purple lights from doin aftermarket kits or lighting. And I’ve always found that even if you have a older ride as long as it’s nice usually the “ROLLERS” aka police don’t mess vs a ride that’s rusted out or loud not just crazy driving as growing up I had the nicer ride so I usually drove or we took my ride even though we were out “breaking laws” lol

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
I think any blue lighting is illegal on the street.

And about the whole cops thing, around here at least, if a car is done nicely they will leave you alone. But if its overdone and gaudy they will pull you over, because most of those are drug dealers or get their money from non-traditional ways, lol. And for the most part they leave rusty beaters alone because those people are just trying to get by. Unless its got obnoxious exhaust or is actively losing parts on the street.

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I always there is a specific shade of blue that’s illegal, because I’ve seen videos of people that get pulled over with lights that look blue, but are actually technically purple or something like that, and they get off.
Around Texas there are so many loud vehicles that they just leave them alone unless they are being crazy or reckless. Most tickets handed out are for missing lights or speeding.

Caman96

OEM Baby!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was at an ATV festival a few years back and a vendor was selling LED Whips for them. People were buying and mounting them at festival, but cops with blue lights on Atv’s were busting them as they left the park. :Jedi:

Attachments

• CFD47429-6DF6-4360-8E2F-3BB49BF707E2.jpeg
    CFD47429-6DF6-4360-8E2F-3BB49BF707E2.jpeg
    260 KB · Views: 4

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yellow red and white are the only color lights non-emergency vehicles can legally use on the road.
Anything blue that faces forward will get you some quality time with your local constabulary, which may result in you receiving an award.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Any chances of you getting a bumper yourself to have them put on? One with the square cutouts if possible I just think they’re way kool and gives you that much more added light going down the road especially when these newer vehicles have like 6-10 lights on going down the road at night headlights DRL’s fog lights an some have extra DRL’s it’s like a Xmas decorated car going down the road! But hopefully you get it all worked out!
That's what I may end up doing. I might go to my favorite yard and see what they have; if they have a better one than I got in August.
They get around $60+ tax for bumpers; I shudder to think what LKQ would ask. They had a decent diesel bumper on a truck out there last Thursday though....

Cadillac Bob

Slammin original 4x4 Cadillac doors!
Reaction score
Yeah it’s because they have pullers they pay but it maybe worth going over to next towns pick n pull to have a fresh lot to pick from and have a small adventure of something different lol