stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yikes indeed, lol. I feel sorry for the person that wins the bid. Looks nothing more than a parts truck ***just by looking at the single image***...I'd be hesitate to buy ANYTHING without seeing more than 1 image for the $3k price that it's going for, even if it had a lot of images, I'd still want to give it a good visual inspection before laying down any cash.
The seller is surely going to hell. It looks like someone has been hauling king Kong in the back of that thing with how it's bent in a V

dave s

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The seller is surely going to hell. It looks like someone has been hauling king Kong in the back of that thing with how it's bent in a V

My buddy just told me yesterday about his nephew just buying a nice 94 K1500 here in central PA. Guy said "it'll need a little frame work". Motor ran nice, took a spin, everything good. Nice interior. They thought they would drop it at a friends and have it welded up. When they arrived at the welders shop, he looks at the truck and says" I can't weld that thing"!! On the ride to his shop the truck frame broke in half and the bed was smashed into the cab and all that was holding it from turning into a big V shape. The one in that pic looks a little suspect as well. At least the kid has a lot of good parts now. Lol.

frito-bandito

8 Lugs + 6 Tires + 4 Doors
Reaction score