stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Damn, up to $3200 for this thing. In a few months, there will be some poor guy wondering how to fix the rusted cab corners and whatever is going on with the bed and frame.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep....already up to 3300 and still a ton of time left on the auction. Either the seller is going to end up with a deadbeat bidder and not actually sell it or some body is going to WAY over pay for that pile.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Yep....already up to 3300 and still a ton of time left on the auction. Either the seller is going to end up with a deadbeat bidder and not actually sell it or some body is going to WAY over pay for that pile.

I just went through those pics again to try and find some redeeming qualities but I cant find anything worth that price. Somebody spent a day two and did a good job cleaning it. But I cant even see anything that would tell me its actually low miles, I bet somebody found a low mileage cluster and swapped it out. Everything looks like it should be creeping up to 250,000 miles, not 60,000.

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just went through those pics again to try and find some redeeming qualities but I cant find anything worth that price. Somebody spent a day two and did a good job cleaning it. But I cant even see anything that would tell me its actually low miles, I bet somebody found a low mileage cluster and swapped it out. Everything looks like it should be creeping up to 250,000 miles, not 60,000.
I had these same thoughts. I still find it hard to believe that someone would even bid on it!

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Not to toot my own horn, but after looking at the pictures, mine definitely falls in that category with 276k original miles. No way that turd is 60k miles. If it is, yikes. Lol
Yikes indeed, lol. I feel sorry for the person that wins the bid. Looks nothing more than a parts truck ***just by looking at the single image***...I'd be hesitate to buy ANYTHING without seeing more than 1 image for the $3k price that it's going for, even if it had a lot of images, I'd still want to give it a good visual inspection before laying down any cash.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There’s one picture where they spray painted over rust on the cab corner. I guess they get credit for at least showing a picture of it, but still.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Stupid me, I didn't even see the extra images of the truck! :doh2:Holy nuts, that frame is either messed up or one of the bed supports rotted through. And they even slathered that tire shine **** on the engine bay.