stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

https://comoxvalley.craigslist.org/cto/d/comox-1976-amc-pacer/7199624572.html

oh ya, ride in style. Gives that GM wagon a run for its money, haha.

I'm sad. I remember seeing those around driving on the streets when I was young. Makes me feel old. I do remember we thought they were ugly as hell back then too. My dad and I would make fun of them.

I should get one a put random fish stickers on the glass and see who laughs. :)

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
I'm sad. I remember seeing those around driving on the streets when I was young. Makes me feel old. I do remember we thought they were ugly as hell back then too. My dad and I would make fun of them.

I should get one a put random fish stickers on the glass and see who laughs. :)

first car I can remember being in with my dad was a Citation hatchback, don’t see any around anymore. My wife remembers her dad’s Starlet hatchback, you don’t see those anymore either. Thank goodness. Ugly stuff from the early 80s.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score
AMC was hot back then. My aunt bought a brand new Pacer wagon, just slightly longer than the one pictured above. It was bright yellow, with wood grain on the lower half. At the same time, my parents had a V8 Gremlin X. Metallic turd brown. lol

I always liked the AMC Eagle, four wheel drive sedan, slightly lifted from the factory was just too cool, and unlike anything else on the road. The Spirits were kind of cool too.

Parents had an AMC Jeep in the early 80s that was fun too. Manual trans and side pipes. They don't make them like they use to.

Last edited:

Knuckle Dragger

Rascal *****
Reaction score
first car I can remember being in with my dad was a Citation hatchback, don’t see any around anymore. My wife remembers her dad’s Starlet hatchback, you don’t see those anymore either. Thank goodness. Ugly stuff from the early 80s.

Those Citations were an outright SOB to work on. I hated seeing those sonsabitches roll into the shop for the $29.95 tune up (or anything else really)