stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For me it would have to be something aggressive and for a x14 wheel nothing narrower than a 15 or 15.50. Height would just be based on lift.

I came super close to buying these last week just for the wheels.
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

andy396

GMT400 Enthusiast
Reaction score

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
Sorry I’m a little behind on this thread, but wait a sec! Is that MWM 6 cyl diesel factory installed? [emoji50]

I know nothing about them, size performance, etc. But that’s still pretty cool to see.

Indeed! They had some 6 lug 1500 2wd's with a 5 speed and MWM as well. Check this out (not in English, but you get the idea).
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

andy396

GMT400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Indeed! They had some 6 lug 1500 2wd's with a 5 speed and MWM as well. Check this out (not in English, but you get the idea).
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

That truck is amazing!! With it’s age and 29k miles on the odometer it still looks brand new. It’s a shame GM didn’t offer that MWM diesel option in the US.

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
That truck is amazing!! With it’s age and 29k miles on the odometer it still looks brand new. It’s a shame GM didn’t offer that MWM diesel option in the US.
I know, I'd love to have one. I bet it's a really nice commuter.