stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ha I'm going down the rabbit hole looking through pics now.
Honestly never cared for full sized trucks being lowered until I joined this forum. Now I constantly look at trucks like "Oo that'd be nice dropped on bags"

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ha I'm going down the rabbit hole looking through pics now.
Honestly never cared for full sized trucks being lowered until I joined this forum. Now I constantly look at trucks like "Oo that'd be nice dropped on bags"
Same here normally i skipped over them on Craigslist or whatever im on but now i stop and look them over every time lol.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On a real note though, I noticed it’s either a 2500 or 3500 and it’s got a huge lift. I wonder what brand it is because I’d really like to find a big lift like that lol
99 percent sure that's a whiplash kit. Idk if they are even still around, I just remember seeing them on a bunch of magazine trucks my last couple years of high school 05-06.

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
99 percent sure that's a whiplash kit. Idk if they are even still around, I just remember seeing them on a bunch of magazine trucks my last couple years of high school 05-06.
I haven’t saw any whiplash kits anywhere. On the lift guide on here they didn’t have too great of things to say about them lol. Plus if it’s anything like the full throttle kits it’s probably five grand, i could SAS for that lmao.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven’t saw any whiplash kits anywhere. On the lift guide on here they didn’t have too great of things to say about them lol. Plus if it’s anything like the full throttle kits it’s probably five grand, i could SAS for that lmao.
Youd be better off sas if your going that high anyway. The giant billboard of a crossmember hanging down on all the big ifs lifts looks like ass.