stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I did have a pic of a truck today before my phone decided to do a factory reset in my pocket:banghead:. Not sure of the year but it was an eclb and I only notice it because of the 5ft high plywood bed siding. Custom Ranch Butchering. Had a cow carcass hanging up in the bed going down the road. Busted out laughing, definitely don't see that everyday.l
Now that’s something id like to see lol. You ever get a tranny for you 14?

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Now that’s something id like to see lol. You ever get a tranny for you 14?

Yea month an half later. An the warranty company needed us to e-sign paperwork cuz the dealer wants a paper check vs direct deposit for "their records". Even warranty says it's kinda fishy. And come to find out that it's a used trans that was put in. So the truck has been siting for sale.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yea month an half later. An the warranty company needed us to e-sign paperwork cuz the dealer wants a paper check vs direct deposit for "their records". Even warranty says it's kinda fishy. And come to find out that it's a used trans that was put in. So the truck has been siting for sale.
Damn that’s crappy. Just to save theirselves some money.

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ignore my dirty windshield. Ive saw this a couple of times. The only thing I know about it is it’s got a 6.5. I just wonder if it’s a conversion.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kind of a papa looking truck, but a really clean example and super low mileage. Idk if it's worth the asking price, but slick nonetheless.

nice alright. Hard to believe that low mileage on an 88.
High price, but you never know, now if it was a shortbox, maybe :)

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score