stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
That is badass! I especially like the couches in the bed lol, neat idea.

Stumpy

Heavy Chevy
Reaction score

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guy is selling a 98, tempted to go look at it. Do the bed-cab lines look off on this?

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

alpinecrick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Guy is selling a 98, tempted to go look at it. Do the bed-cab lines look off on this?

You must be registered for see images

The cab is definitely sagging, hopefully it's body mounts and not the bed crushed a little bit or the frame bent. Because it's appears to be sagging equally on both sides, my guess is it needs body mounts. Not a easy job to replace them, but not a huge job either. Because the driver's door is ajar, I wonder if it's closing correctly.....could be hinges are very worn.

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Not sure if it's worth the 2 hour drive, I'd keep looking if it were me.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, I’m going to think it over for a while. He wants to get something we can fix up together which is right up my alley.

98chevy2500SS

Reaction score
Ah I see, I didn't know you guys were looking for something to fix up, I figured you guys were looking for something ready to go. I'd message the guy about what's happening with the driver's side cab and box. If it's just the cab mount bushings that are shot, then it should be a fine and decent truck for your son. For some reason I'm not able to see the ad lol.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I did have a pic of a truck today before my phone decided to do a factory reset in my pocket:banghead:. Not sure of the year but it was an eclb and I only notice it because of the 5ft high plywood bed siding. Custom Ranch Butchering. Had a cow carcass hanging up in the bed going down the road. Busted out laughing, definitely don't see that everyday.l