stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Heck I didnt think they were rare at all. I can think of 4 or 5 off the top of my head broke down in backyards and see others on the road pretty often. A guy that graduated a year ahead of me had a sweet white one with 22s and bags that would lay frame.

BlastingBat998

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

I love this old Dodge Suburban idea, I’ve read about them, was originally a concept back in the late 90’s but only about 10-15 ever got made, came on a Dodge 2500 ECSB chassis, this one looks like it could have been a ECLB chassis they came with 2 or 4wd and Cummins Turbo Diesel or that awful Dodge V10. I don’t like that suicide door truck, too much rice for me, that custom ECSB Dually is interesting, wonder if he boxed the frame and an engine swap.

vr1967

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This has been catching my eye for a couple weeks on and off.
http://newtrailer.us/trailers/car-trailers/10000-gvwr/

Planning on possibly going to check one out in person, I'd like a 21' with removable fenders and an adjustable hitch;

Though mine is gooseneck,(one could be made bumper pull) my trailer is 102” wide, with 10” channel drive over fenders.
It’s 24’+3’ dovetail, and 4’ side in ramps.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Though mine is gooseneck,(one could be made bumper pull) my trailer is 102” wide, with 10” channel drive over fenders.
It’s 24’+3’ dovetail, and 4’ side in ramps.

If I was going to tow enough to justify a gooseneck that size, I'd go that route. But I'll mainly just be hauling junk or parts vehicles here and there,