stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I don’t think I’ve ever seen a CCSB Dually in real life.

Looks garage kept and never used in the winter!
I have only seen one and I think it was red, I just could not believe that GM made a crew cab short bed dually. Super rare combo, even more rare than the Sport trucks. :eek:

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I drove one for a short while. It was a '99 with the 7.4L. Not a very smooth ride, missing that extra length really made a difference. Notice that ad says its $7700 above average price. Definitely not worth it!

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NOFX is awesome...but
This guy seems awfully proud of supporting those rebels.someone needs to inform him that they lost the civil war, bigly.maybe they teach about the USA using alternate facts over there in Russia
(The *** sticker also is a big indicator that he is an ignorant bigot)

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I don't think he has enough stickers.

It looks nice in the front, but the back... I like the mud flaps, but the rest... no.

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
NOFX is awesome...but
This guy seems awfully proud of supporting those rebels.someone needs to inform him that they lost the civil war, bigly.maybe they teach about the USA using alternate facts over there in Russia
(The *** sticker also is a big indicator that he is an ignorant bigot)
Racism is the most retarded concept I've seen that has lasted as long as it has. There is zero evidence to support the idea that one race is superior to another in any way whatsoever. I didn't see a *** sticker but there's a million on that truck. Skinheads do exist still sadly. But that rebel flag has nothing to do with it. I'd be happy to see racism eradicated. Its senseless. But enough political bs. That's for another forum.

That truck is badass though.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rob h