stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I’m going to to grab the ECU from this Denali, any requests for something I can get to easily? I can ship it out to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, see if it still has the insterament cluster with the 120 speedo. If so, Ill take the cluster.

andy396

GMT400 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, see if it still has the insterament cluster with the 120 speedo. If so, Ill take the cluster.

He says the cluster is still available, however the steering wheel is gone (for anyone wondering).

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
He says the cluster is still available, however the steering wheel is gone (for anyone wondering).

If you get the cluster, just PM me with your info, and I will send money.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
As long as it has the 120 MPH speedo, I want it. If not, just leave it, and thanks in advance.

Darrin De May

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

This isn't a GMT400, and it's not for sale, but it caught my eye at the La Quinta, CA Costco. I can't remember ever seeing a Bentley with a trailer hitch before, let alone one with chrome nuts. It's one ballsy Bentley, for sure!

Darrin De May

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Oh yeah, this one ain't a GMT400 or for sale either, but the license plate caught my eye and made me chuckle, this Jeep was at the Palm Desert, CA AutoZone, and I snapped the photo to tease my wife with. (That's my C3500 parked next to it, so at least there IS a GMT400 in THIS photo!)

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Oh yeah, this one ain't a GMT400 or for sale either, but the license plate caught my eye and made me chuckle, this Jeep was at the Palm Desert, CA AutoZone, and I snapped the photo to tease my wife with. (That's my C3500 parked next to it, so at least there IS a GMT400 in THIS photo!)
Your photo in this thread, doesnt show

Darrin De May

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Your photo in this thread, doesnt show

That's weird. It shows up on my phone, and I just checked it on my PC and it's there as well. Here it is again:

How about the Bentley in the post before the Jeep one?

Again, I see 'em both, anyone else having a problem?

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They are both working on my temperamental government computer so it must be something with Kenny's view options.

Bently with a trailer hitch is about as sad as the Corvette I recently saw pulling a U-Haul trailer!