stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlastingBat998

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Regarding the step corner bumpers, somebody posted about it on the facebook page recently. If I remember right, they said they just drilled new holes in the gmt400 brackets.

Thanks for letting us know, its a good alternative for a replacement rear, and since it fits decently and all you gotta do is drill new holes I've thought about aftermarket rear bumper mounting for the K2xx style on a GMT400...

BlastingBat998

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm thinking slap a flatbed on it and send it work.
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/416528779136729/

the bed is screwed anyway bet it would be cool, about 2 months ago i was looking at retired fire trucks for sale when i saw a beautiful red 1994 3500 eclbd 454 auto trans 4wd with maybe 3 inch lift stock chrome rims low profile offload tires, the rear was lengthened to a 10' flatbed w/custom toolboxes built into it, had a front mount water cannon on sweet custom bumper it only had approximately 21k miles, and it had the bench seat upfront, work truck grille, and incase some of you guys don't know fire departments REALLY know how to take great care of a truck, if i had a pic id have it here, I've tried looking for it again but i couldn't even after going EVERYWHERE online to find it, if i recall it was in northern California. really wish i could find it again, iirc i think it was up 18k at the time.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My local fire dept has a sclb white 2500 that is super clean. Havent asked abt it but I'd imagine low miles since I hardly see that thing being driven.

Reaction score
I always liked the forestry service brush fire trucks. Haven't seen a gmt400 model in a long time, but I recall them looking awesome.

JackE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jeez! I need to sell my burb in your area. Even with the 225K wear and new engine I should be able to get $20K for it! :confused: