stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score

I never heard of it either but Google and Barrett-Jackson tell us: “The Stillen GTS Performance Package includes a Whipple supercharger, tuned exhaust manifolds and dual performance exhausts. The GTS Performance Suspension package adds Brembo front disc brakes, GTS billet aluminum wheels, along with the GTS body/exterior package that adds a front spoiler and billet grille.”

https://www.barrett-jackson.com/Events/Event/Details/1999-GMC-SUBURBAN-CUSTOM-SUV-198909

Who knew...

Last edited:

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I know right... I usually gloss over those type of CL posts. If they can't take the time to post good pics, then they aren't worth my time.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My buddy is trying to sell me this truck; 90 C1500, 350/700R4 I think, she's a little haggard but the body is straight as an arrow.
You must be registered for see images attach

Here's the kicker -
You must be registered for see images attach

60K original miles. I'm super tempted to buy it, clean it up a little and try to flip it; I'm just not 100% sure yet.