stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
The dude is an idiot, on a power trip, thinking he can have that kind of attitude while selling something... and then damaging the item for sale on purpose. It's his truck, and he can do as he likes with it, but trying to drag a buyer into his madness... that's nothing but a power play to try to make himself feel important. He can keep his truck, while we laugh at his stupidity.

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Geez, I’d hate to see how he behaves if someone cuts him off in traffic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
As I was reading that he said "the price is only negotiable UPWARD." I'm not sure many people, if not all, would do that... He has a terrible attitude, I can see why he hasn't sold it, he sounds like a ****** bag.

I bet he would probably be one of those people at the stop light that jumps out, and tries to break something or strangle the person that cut him off. I sure hope he doesn't beat his wife and kids, but you never know. :(

For ***** and giggles, I think you should offer him $2500 and then see his reaction LMAO.

Last edited: