stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
defiantly. i dont even think that would cost 20k new.

You need to remember that our money isn't worth as much as it used to be. Run the numbers through one of the online inflation calculators and you can convert past year $$$ into current $$$.

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You need to remember that our money isn't worth as much as it used to be. Run the numbers through one of the online inflation calculators and you can convert past year $$$ into current $$$.
That's definitely true. We also have to factor in the massive jump in technology since that truck was new. That truck was a pretty loaded out rig in 96 and it didn't even have a cd player. Lol. Now with all adaptive cruise, lane sensors, 360 cameras. All of that stuff has really driven up the prices.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
That's definitely true. We also have to factor in the massive jump in THINGS TO BREAK since that truck was new.

Fixed it for you :)

That truck was a pretty loaded out rig in 96 and it didn't even have a cd player. Lol. Now with all adaptive cruise, lane sensors, 360 cameras. All of that stuff has really driven up the prices.

Cassette decks in vehicles make me laugh. They look so ancient to me, and I grew up with them.