stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Had a conversation with the person selling this truck:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1833086556797364/?surface=messenger_banner

seemed like a real person, they were knowledgeable about the truck, ad looks legit, can't find the pictures on the internet with a reverse image search on Google, they even sent me a pic of the RPO sticker that matches up to that truck!

Then, I checked their profile and it looks sketchy as hell... 15 friends, most of them are fake or older profiles, no family members, no photos...

I dunno...

Edit: They even gave me a phone number to call with the correct area code...

It feels scammy, but at the same time, doesn't...

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Had a conversation with the person selling this truck:
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/item/1833086556797364/?surface=messenger_banner

seemed like a real person, they were knowledgeable about the truck, ad looks legit, can't find the pictures on the internet with a reverse image search on Google, they even sent me a pic of the RPO sticker that matches up to that truck!

Then, I checked their profile and it looks sketchy as hell... 15 friends, most of them are fake or older profiles, no family members, no photos...

I dunno...

Edit: They even gave me a phone number to call with the correct area code...

It feels scammy, but at the same time, doesn't...

Did you notice it's listed twice, two hours apart?

Yeah, that profile is weird.

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did you notice it's listed twice, two hours apart?

Yeah, that profile is weird.

I didn't... even though the truck looks great... I think I am going to pass. I can't get over that sketchy profile. Don't feel like getting robbed.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Seems legit to me. Id go check it out, just bring a couple intimidating looking friends with ya. Ive done that before with sketchy people and im still here lol. But my usual backup is about 6’4, covered in tattoos, built like a brick *********, and missing an ear. He reminds me alot of wreck it ralph lol.

Last edited: