stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

454cid

Sooper Pooper
Reaction score
Maybe it was owned by the person that owned the Superman monster truck.... or a fan. It looks terrible. Sooper Tacky!

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saw this today... thought it was an ss from a distance... never saw a “sport” model before

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I can't bring myself to buy from someone who is so fn cheap they won't even put a set of cheapo wiper blades on the vehicle and, instead, list it as something the truck needs.

what smell are you trying to hide?!?!

at some point, you have to realize your steering wheel cover has given up on life.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I can't bring myself to buy from someone who is so fn cheap they won't even put a set of cheapo wiper blades on the vehicle and, instead, list it as something the truck needs.

what smell are you trying to hide?!?!

at some point, you have to realize your steering wheel cover has given up on life.

To be fair, the Black Ice thing is something I suffer from, when one wears out a lot of people just add so they can still smell it. I've seen two trucks in person that had no joke 20+ Black Ice air fresheners on the rear view mirror and the shifter.
I'd just use the wiper blades as a point to beat him down on the price some. Not to mention the lack of passenger side interior door handle,

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Trucks like these are gonna be hard to turn down once I get my own place with a shop.
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/96-chevyx4/6683520255.html
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/chevy-pickup-truck-4x4-57/6688563902.html
https://charlotte.craigslist.org/cto/d/1997-chevy-tahoe/6686878089.html

Of course one or two would wind up being parted out to keep other trucks alive, but I'd probably repair and flip the cleanest one. I could only do a few trucks a year like that though, damn NC and their licensing laws.

Jared Jackson

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
To be fair, the Black Ice thing is something I suffer from, when one wears out a lot of people just add so they can still smell it. I've seen two trucks in person that had no joke 20+ Black Ice air fresheners on the rear view mirror and the shifter.
I'd just use the wiper blades as a point to beat him down on the price some. Not to mention the lack of passenger side interior door handle,

LOL I would pay money to watch someone successfully get beaten down on price, over wiper blades... "You want 3k? I will give you 2200... wiper blades are dry rotted... so you know... it's not mint"