stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's not out there, Though... it's in Michigan. We are a salt state. Either the truck was stored in the winter when the owner went to Florida, or it was brought into the state to resell. Odd that it's equipped like a fleet truck, Though.

I don't know why but the 2000's seem to have gotten stamped lower control arms instead of the forged for some reason. The ones I've seen have been fleet trucks, and this is equipped like a fleet truck, but it's not beat on like a fleet truck.

EDIT: There is something electrical on the firewall next to the coolant bottle...anyone know recognize it?
I see the 2 black boxes with red but I'm not sure what they are.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
The good:
Strong 350 fires up quiet and smooth, freshly rebuilt tranny shifts smooth through all gears, clean interior with factory buckets and power windows work and door handles are tight and smooth dash, unmolested everything is basically stock
The bad:
Pretty bad Cancer on rockers back to cab corners, but he has rust free replacement panels in the bed to cut and patch the cancer areas, AC components are all there but system isn’t charged and probably leaks, tailgate handle and rods are there but not connected so won’t open, all wheel arches are rust free as is hood, roof and bed
So....should I pull the trigger

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/d/1994-chevy-c10-work-truck/6671307427.html

You must be registered for see images attach

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The good:
Strong 350 fires up quiet and smooth, freshly rebuilt tranny shifts smooth through all gears, clean interior with factory buckets and power windows work and door handles are tight and smooth dash, unmolested everything is basically stock
The bad:
Pretty bad Cancer on rockers back to cab corners, but he has rust free replacement panels in the bed to cut and patch the cancer areas, AC components are all there but system isn’t charged and probably leaks, tailgate handle and rods are there but not connected so won’t open, all wheel arches are rust free as is hood, roof and bed

https://tampa.craigslist.org/pnl/cto/d/1994-chevy-c10-work-truck/6671307427.html

Lol, "C10". It looks like it has potential, the price is decent, miles aren't bad, interior is nice, I'd take a gamble on it.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
Lol, "C10". It looks like it has potential, the price is decent, miles aren't bad, interior is nice, I'd take a gamble on it.

C10 Love it, he’s an older motor head from New England, got a hobby shop full of about 10 vehicles ranging from 40s era pickups to a badass dragster, huge shop with 2 lifts and everything you need to basically build a vehicle from scratch. He’s got a 92 EC dually 3500 with a 502 in it he pulls the race car trailer with. Story goes he rebuilt the transmission and did new brakes for a neighborhood friend who can’t pay up so he signed over title to the 1500 and just trying to recover his costs....everything has a story but seems like a decent old guy who knows how to wrench...roll of the dice but not much $ to lose

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
C10 Love it, he’s an older motor head from New England, got a hobby shop full of about 10 vehicles ranging from 40s era pickups to a badass dragster, huge shop with 2 lifts and everything you need to basically build a vehicle from scratch. He’s got a 92 EC dually 3500 with a 502 in it he pulls the race car trailer with. Story goes he rebuilt the transmission and did new brakes for a neighborhood friend who can’t pay up so he signed over title to the 1500 and just trying to recover his costs....everything has a story but seems like a decent old guy who knows how to wrench...roll of the dice but not much $ to lose
I think you could make that into a good daily with minimal work, obviously not counting the body work. By his standards, does that make my stepside S10 a Luv truck?

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The good:
The bad:

Oh my! I need to start bringing my trucks out to you guys! Apparently I have a goldmine in my backyard.

gstubbz

Hi I'm Gavin and I have an OBSession
Reaction score

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score