stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saw this leaving the bank today. Never seen these types of tail lights. Usually just rounds light in the bumper.
You must be registered for see images attach

Also I know ive heard bad things about jasper engines but a company ordered one an had our shop install an it came with hot mustard :wtf: . Any of you heard that before.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
Saw this leaving the bank today. Never seen these types of tail lights. Usually just rounds light in the bumper.

Also I know ive heard bad things about jasper engines but a company ordered one an had our shop install an it came with hot mustard :wtf: . Any of you heard that before.

I’ve usually only ever seen corvette style roll pan bumper/tail light mods on these trucks and they are round as you said. I don’t like that mod btw

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score

Did you try it on wings, pretzels or sammiches?

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score

Maybe so it can burn your ass in two ways; once with the engine, and once with the mustard?

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score

89RCLB

I'm Awesome...
Supporting Member
Reaction score