stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
That apocalypse Burb is expensive! For it being not running that is.

@5vortec7, I'm sorry if that was you, my apologies, I thought you were being sarcastic about it. Again, my apologies.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@98chevy2500SS, no apologies necessary! Wasn’t me, just one of the comments under the ladies post.

I was thinking, mileage dependent, it might be a good deal, with all the extras on the bed. If the “needs work” was something easy to fix so it ran right then great, if not part it out. After parting out a 99 Sierra I bought as a donor truck for $800 and being up to $1200 now, plus the Lm7 for my blown 98 k1500 for free basically, I get excited seeing a gmt400 around a grand that doesn’t look rusted out. Not that I have time to mess with anything else right now!

I was rather curious what makes you leery about that post though, had me sold! Had me looking deeper and I found the jack stand. With that 99 and the burb I bought last month, I’ve purchased more trucks in the last month than I have in the last 15 years, and one of those was a brand new VortecMax in 06. So I’m not so versed in catching bs from private buyers, and I probably just need to quit looking at stuff! I’ve got enough projects and side gigs, just ask my wife lol

2 Sweet

Oozing Machismo
Reaction score

Way to high. Bet hes asking that high if it really is rust free. I'd give 1500 here

I want to live in the States where trucks are cheap:(. That truck, would sell in a heart beat at $3000 here. Mind you that is on monopoly money... LOL

Yeah I don't think that's too ridiculously high at all, I think it would fetch $3k around here too.

Last month a guy offered me $4k cash for my rusty old Cheyenne. I didn't take him seriously, but maybe I should have. lol

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You should definitely buy it...

...and give it to me. I’ll meet you halfway and even throw in a set of used 04 floor mats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score