stuff that catches my eye

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What I should've said was that it was plastic wrap/cling wrap, that was duck taped all along the edges. It's the 2nd truck in 2 weeks I've seen like that.

BowtieBrody

Jesus Murphy!
Reaction score
We use lexan on our racecars, lighter and stronger...

I've seen those lexan sheets go through hell. We use them as safety shield on machines where I work, I've seen a piece of big gauge steel wire break loose and pop one of those shields; it put a nice crack in it but it didn't give.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We use it at our carwashes covering the timers and some lights. Cuts vandalism costs down.

5vortec7

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Car wash owner?

Of sorts. My grandfather has been in the business for close to 50 yrs, owns a well known company in the industry. I maintain the 5 washes we have left and will probably own some in future.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
So I saw this online, one way to ruin a truck imo.
You must be registered for see images attach

Also saw one of the most retarded things you could do at my sons graduation today. A 400 with no windshield just clear plastic across the front. Some people have no brains I swear.
those move bumpers hang soooo low.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Of sorts. My grandfather has been in the business for close to 50 yrs, owns a well known company in the industry. I maintain the 5 washes we have left and will probably own some in future.
We own a car wash that has equipment that your grandfather probably is familiar with. Our unit is a 67 robowash. It is a classic for sure but I've got it back into reliable service.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Personally I hate the look of those MOVE bumpers, they just look wonky as hell.

I'd love to find me an old Warn winch bumper, but damn are they hard to come by around here.
I like them on 800s and 900s? (Cateye like mine) but thats about it. I really want a ranch hand summit though