Stopping to say hey from the Lowcountry

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TJ_11

Reaction score
Hey everyone, awesome to find this site. Just wanted to introduce myself.

Picked up this 1 owner truck from a family member. It hadn't ran in 14 years and wasn't quite sure the shape it was in mechanically but had hopes for it. Sent it off to a trustworthy shop and they got it running great. My favorite body style of any truck.

98 C1500 with 90k miles when I got a hold of it.
New fuel pump, injectors w/ harness, battery, alternator, brakes all around including lines, tires and a good solid tune up.
A/C blows cold with a new fan also. I had the guys add an exhaust once I knew it was cleaning up well and running great. I thought I would still end up spending some more money on the suspension but the truck rides great. Got it back and gave it a solid once over. Paint is in excellent shape, except the hood. Has some type of sap bubble that are cracking. Hopefully I preserved it a bit with the detail. Removed pinstripe, compounded lightly, sealed and wax. Possibly look at a repaint come fall.

Hoping to keep it as OG as possible. Thats how I stumbled upon the site. Once it comes completely reliable with no issues maybe I start tweaking it some. My daily drive is a '14 Tundra and hope to swap in to a newer Landcruiser for a daily driver once I settle in with the Sierra.

Attachments

• IMG_3658.JPG
    IMG_3658.JPG
    777.4 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4191.JPG
    IMG_4191.JPG
    481 KB · Views: 10
  • IMG_4210.JPG
    IMG_4210.JPG
    412.2 KB · Views: 9
  • IMG_4208.JPG
    IMG_4208.JPG