Stock vortec air intake

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a really good customer of mine redoing one of their shop trucks.. they are looking to replace their broken air intake. I found the factory numbers but both are discontinued and no where to be found NOS. They DO NOT want to go aftermarket if they can help it. Anyone have one laying around they just wanna toss anyways.. I included a pic of what they are looking for. Please let me know.. I'm located, work wise, in Derry, NH. thanks y'all.. it's on a 2000 k2500 5.7 if wondering.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score
If you are not in to big of a hurry I can look later this week when I go to the yard.

Jcauli82

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a related note .....does anyone know the part number or name of or a good substitute for the clamp that connects the air cleaner to the upper intake? I lost mine and I can't find a replacement at the moment

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a really good customer of mine redoing one of their shop trucks.. they are looking to replace their broken air intake. I found the factory numbers but both are discontinued and no where to be found NOS. They DO NOT want to go aftermarket if they can help it. Anyone have one laying around they just wanna toss anyways.. I included a pic of what they are looking for. Please let me know.. I'm located, work wise, in Derry, NH. thanks y'all.. it's on a 2000 k2500 5.7 if wondering.

If it helps at all, I have the box that is circled in green. Its just missing one of the foot grommets and the rubber ring seal with the hose clamp on the front. I'm in Michigan, you'd just have to pay for shipping. But id wait and see if
evilunclegrimace comes up with anything or anyone else can find a complete unit in the yard.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I have multiple spares for the 4.3L V6, but unfortunately I just cross referenced the part numbers and the only things that interchange with the 5.7L are the flex tube and clamps. If you need those I can help you out but nothing else I have will fit.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I have a 5.7 escalade coming in next week, I have no need for the top part you have shown.

evilunclegrimace

Does not always play well with others
Reaction score

I have your part, the only thing that they did not have was the "T" nut.

Jcauli82

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
On a related note .....does anyone know the part number or name of or a good substitute for the clamp that connects the air cleaner to the upper intake? I lost mine and I can't find a replacement at the moment

Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk
Never mind my air cleaner was missing the damn metal tab and hand turning bolt that anchors it all in place....

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk