Sticky thread for ongoing user-created parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think it would make a lot of sense to have a permanent sticky thread in the "for sale" section where all the users that make custom parts can post their listings, or maybe it needs its own section, that way its easier to find.

We have guys on here making custom interior blanking plates, big 3 battery kits, 0411 PCM swap kits, and who knows what else - but it can be pretty darn hard to find those threads sometimes, and these guys are making some really cool stuff that I imagine a lot of users here don't even know are for sale.

What do you guys think?

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think it would make a lot of sense to have a permanent sticky thread in the "for sale" section where all the users that make custom parts can post their listings, or maybe it needs its own section, that way its easier to find.

We have guys on here making custom interior blanking plates, big 3 battery kits, 0411 PCM swap kits, and who knows what else - but it can be pretty darn hard to find those threads sometimes, and these guys are making some really cool stuff that I imagine a lot of users here don't even know are for sale.

What do you guys think?
It kind of all falls back on the sailer to list there idem so it can be found easily. Example,,( big 3 battery kits) in the title, after clicking the for sale tab. You have to be careful not to make it to easy for scammers to jump in with BS. They will and do post garbage scams like ( needing a good big 3 kit, just e-mail xxxxjerryxxxx @gmail. com, he has plenty ready to go) or something like that. Its a scam. So to limit that kind of activity, is why it is set up the way it is. By the way, dont e-mail xxxxjerryxxxx, I just made that up HaHa.