Stepside hard fiberglass bed cover

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure of the brand(forgot to take a pic of any labels) but just took this off a truck today.. have all the hardware from the truck it was removed from. this is a fiberglass bed cover/tonneau cover. I have not found any cracks in it.. you can tell it does need to be repainted though.. the struts do not hold it up by themselves any longer but I do have the old ones for reference so you can get new ones..

Was taken off of a 2000 chevy Silverado stepside..so judge your fitment from there as I do not know application range of fitment and do not have measurements as its at work..

Looking to get 125.00 or best reasonable offer....cash only...and pickup only. I can get it from work on weekdays and meet up after work and/or meet up most any weekends.. sorry but will not meet during the hours of the day I'm at work as that's my work time and this is not for my work.. but can meet after work or weekends as stated..

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

Last edited: