Stepside bed rail going smoothly!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tlee94sbc350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Decided to cut out the old rusted bed rail. And trim up a new piece. Still soon trimming left to do but getting really close.

You must be registered for see images attach

ddaxe

If it don't go... chrome it..!!
Reaction score
Nice job.. too bad there isn't very much in the way of replacement pieces for these old step sides.. funny, when I started building mine.. all of the sudden I see 3 others roaming around.. all in different states of condition. The one chap I ran into while shopping .. and we chatted it up about the trucks.. he didn't realize the extent I had rebuilt mine.. until he got up real close to it.. and noticed the 8 studs right away.. turns out he lives a mile from me.. who knew...
Keep it up.. anxious to see your progress .. You will have that bed back to solid in no time .. [emoji869]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tlee94sbc350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I slacked the last week. But I will be welding it in tomorrow sometime. And then reapplying por15 to the underside where I welded to the best I can reach.

Tlee94sbc350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got at the bed rail today. Not too bad for being my first restoration!