static drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
i LOVE hotrod flatz, but i dont have the nerve to spray it, and there is no one around this area that i trust to spray it.. its so different than normal paint.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
i LOVE hotrod flatz, but i dont have the nerve to spray it, and there is no one around this area that i trust to spray it.. its so different than normal paint.

Bahhh... Just do it. don't be scared. It's only paint. I painted this truck in a gravel driveway at my old place.

(I am not a painter by any means)

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
yeah, but i am a perfectionist when it comes to bodywork, and (no offense) i can see glossy spots where it got on that truck a bit thick....

i like their flat black with teh pearl in it.. but that throws me even further from spraying it lol, i tried spraying a pearl white one time, and it wasnt pretty when i got done with it.. ended up sanding it all back down, and have my buddy spray it...

97Bowtie1106

it's not a lowrider!!!
Reaction score
yea that is hot rod flatz...not the best since that was my first paint job as well and mine too was done outside....but for what it was it looked good in person

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There is something awesome about that s10, I think its the tri-five feel. Wicked cool, probably going to paint my truck this summer also.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
There is something awesome about that s10, I think its the tri-five feel. Wicked cool, probably going to paint my truck this summer also.

Thanks, They are 15x8 rallyes with '52 chevy caps.

I am painting the dually this summer too.