static drop pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alonso

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
DJM 4/6 drop on 15 inch aero racing wheels. C notch, and Have shock extenders on right now with belltech 4 inch lowering steet shocks in rear. 225/60/15 in front and 275/60/15 in rear. Going to be doing Viking adjustable re-location in rear shocks next, and truck has Calvert racing traction bars.

nowukno

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
5/7 drop on my 89 with belltech flip kit and 20 in torque thrust 2 Wheels 20 x 8 and 20 x 10

Che70velle

Reaction score
I’ve been fairly quiet since I joined here. Here’s a pic of mine. 88’ Dad bought it new. I bought it from him in 90’. Did a complete frame off build on 96’ and followed the ISCA show circuit with it, all indoor World Of Wheels and a select few outdoor shows. I have a room full of trophy’s and a feature in both Truckin’ and Sport Truck Mags. Truck has been 4 (four) miles since 96’. Pulled it out of the basement 6 weeks ago to clean it up. Gonna put it up for sale. New wheels will be here in a couple weeks, then it’s going on the market. I went 22 years and only started it up twice...time to go.